Every Mumma needs a little time for her selfcare. Looking after physical and emotional health is an essential part of parenting and long term health. Happy Mumma, happy baby .
Our creche aims to help overcome the challenge of childcare for busy Mummas and is led by qualified & experienced staff. We provide a simple selection of toys, books and simple crafts.
Every family must pre register their child before their first session and sign all registration documents. Parents must remain onsite while their child is in the creche, full information is available, just pop in to see us and have a chat.
How do I book a creche session?
- Fill in one pre registration form per child. Babies from 6weeks – pre schoolers are welcome.
- Choose your movement class, all classes 0930-1130am can be booked with a creche space subject to availability
- During your class booking you will see an option to book a creche place, timed to last the length of your class.
- Follow class payment instructions for your class and you will receive an email confirmation
- Pay for your creche place on arrival. It will avoid delay if you can bring the right money please!
- 1 space = £3.50 ….coming soon, buy a book of 10 creche spaces & save…..
Where is the creche?
The creche runs in studio 2, which is divided from studio 1 with a sliding door. During classes the sliding door is closed and there is one single door with a baby gate in and out of the creche.
Can we bring food and drink?
Yes, rice cakes and water are welcome. This is a firm rule for the wellbeing of everyone.
Will the creche leader change my little one?
No. If your little one requires changing during class you will be called back to your child.
What happens if my little one needs me?
You can return to your child whenever you need to, if your little one seems very unsettled you will be asked to return to the creche to settle your child so that the staff can look after everyones needs.
Can I book a space if I am not doing the class?
The creche spaces are allocated for clients using the classes on offer. If there is last minute availability on the day, this is possible as long as parents remain on site.
What age is the creche for?
Babies from 6 weeks to children of preschool age are welcome.
Katy is our creche leader and is looking forward to meeting your little ones. She enjoys working with children and babies and has been working in local schools ,and within childcare, for many years since becoming a mother.
Through her work in schools Katy is trained in safeguarding, qualified in first aid, has a full DBS check, she also has retail management experience and is used to working within a team. Pop in to say Hi if you are passing.
Katy offers a high standard of care, and is especially interested in working with pre school children. She is a keen dancer and a truly warm natured sole.