"we can't train what we can't connect to"
The Diastais Healing Program from Holistic Core Restore® , is designed for any women who has Diastsis Recti, or ‘Mummy Tummy’, or ‘Tummy Gap’. They all mean the same thing, and they can all be improved.
Are you a woman who wants to know more about her Pelvic Floor, Core and overall health?
Have you experienced the odd leak when jumping, running, laughing or sneezing and know that that’s a sign that you need to take control of your Pelvic Health?
Are you a woman that wants a progressive and effective way to strengthen her Core ,and re-establish its role as part of her whole body?
- Do you have a small Rectus Diastasis (Tummy Gap) that you want to heal?
- Do you have ‘lower back pain’ issues that you’ve been told is due to a ‘weak Core’?
- Do you want a better looking tummy but know it’s an inside out job so need to go deeper and work smarter than just doing ‘sit-ups’?
- Do you find that you can train your limbs but are not seeing the changes you want in your tummy?
- Are you ready to prioritize this area of your health and learn ESSENTIAL skills to last you a lifetime?
- Do you want to learn the importance of food for not only fat loss but nourishing your deep health?
- Have you seen a clinician about a low level Prolapse and been told to ‘do your Pelvic Floor exercises’ as part of your management strategy?
- Are you ready to learn the importance of ‘rest’ and ‘self-care’ as part of your wellness journey?
- Would you like some support beaucase you just aren’t sure which way to proceed?
To help you decide if this is the right program for you, have a look at the of the before and after pictures and client testimonials from 1000’s of women, just like you, that have been through The Diastasis Healing Program with Holistic Core Restore® coaches.
We know it works, and we can support you.
Sammie & Lisa
Who Is This Programme For?
It doesn’t matter how long ago your birthed, 3 months ago, or 30 years ago, together we can improve the look, and function of your tummy. Early postnatal women are often concerned about the look of their tummy, but as the years go by, it is the lack of function that often becomes the cause for concern.
What is Diastasis Recti? It is the name given to the gap caused by stretched tissues at the midline of the abdominals. A weakening of the front and side of the abdominal wall, commonly from normal growth in pregnancy can cause stretching and dysfunction in some women.
In the simplest terms, where there is a weakening caused by a gap, of any size, the core becomes dysfunctional. The abdominals are just one ‘side’ of the entire core. The lower back muscles for the other ‘side’, with the diaphram at the top, and the pelvic floor at the bottom.
Where there is a lack of tensegrity in the soft tissues, it can create a lack of support for the pelvic floor. All components of the core need to function well for the core to do it’s main job; withstanding pressure and transferring load created in all movement or increase of intra abdominal pressure.
Imagine that midline as the ‘internal scaffolding’ for the pelvic floor. If that ‘scaffolding’ is weakened, poor breathing patterns, that were essential in pregnancy, can establish and pelvic dysfunction can occur.Urinary Stress Incontinence , and or Prolapse can become an issue as the downward pressure on the weakened pelvic floor no longer provides sufficient support for the bladder.
Diastasis Rectic is not a ‘normal side effect’ of pregnancy, although it is common. With expert coaching, and the right management, it is entirely possible to heal the Diastais, and enjoy normal function. ….it is never to late to heal.
Diastasis Healing programme £295.00
- Full Pre Screening to qualify you for the programme
- 1x 90 Minute Hands on Screening, Postural & Breath Assessment to include;
- 1x 60 Minute Release & Restore to bring balance to your body.
- 3x 1-1 Bespoke Progressive Exercise Sessions selected for you based on your assessment & commitment to your homework.
- Full Exercise Kit & a Holistic Core Restore® Educational Booklet to help you really understand Diastasis and recovery.
- Nutritional Support. We heal from the inside, nourishing nutrition is an important part of your recovery.
- 3-4 months of full participation, gaps between appointments will vary depending on progress & availability
- Regular homework practice, varying between 15-30 minutes 3-4x a week
- Regular dedicated relaxation time using a release exercise, rest or restorative activity
- To keep an open line of communication
- To adhere to the self care advice provided, including nutrition, relaxation, lifestyle